The University of Minnesota is hosting the 21st Annual Enhancing Quality Staff Symposium on Tuesday, May 21st at the St. Paul Campus. This event is sponsored by Continuing Education and offers registrants the opportunity to customize their day. Session topics include;
- What makes an award winning children’s book?
- Difficult conversations: Are you prepared?
- Liberating eBooks from difficult publisher platforms.
- What you can learn from cookbooks.
- The role of libraries in the success of first year students, and much more.
Click here to find additional sessions and locate registration information. Early bird registration ends on Tuesday, April 30th!