Edudemic (May 2013) posted an article on Ten Resources for Learning Over the Summer. This is a quick, easily read post for all educators looking to enhance a program or instructional design. Below is a list of the general content areas discussed. Click here to read the full article.
- How Do Teachers Inspire Curiosity in Their Students
- Teaching and Learning with Videos
- Creative Classroom Ideas
- Add Multimedia Components to Presentations
- PBL (Project Based Learning)
- Engage, Inspire, and Educate Interactively Online
- Game Statistics and Game Simulation Applications for PE Teachers
- Eureka Moments–Fostering & Inspiring Creativity & Innovation
- No Homework
- Tools for Creating
Tip: When you are ready to begin planning for the 2013/14 school year, consider introducing at least one new idea into your classroom/media center.