Join fellow public, academic, school and special librarians in a statewide effort to explore the integration of eBooks into libraries, grow an understanding of how eBooks and digital content impact libraries, and engage in conversation around the future of eBooks in Minnesota. The Explore eBooks MN series of events will combine the internal expertise of Minnesotans with perspectives from national eBook innovators to further our professional understanding and build consensus. Expand your knowledge base by attending any or all of the events. Improve your library’s capacity to embrace a digital future by participating in each Explore eBooks MN event.
The first two webinars are completed and ready for viewing in an archived format.
1. eBook Basics, Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 1–2 p.m.
2. Access to eBooks: Challenges Facing Libraries and Publishers, Wednesday, May 21, 2014, 1–2 p.m.
Registration is open now for each of these free upcoming webinars (you must register for each)!
3. eBooks in Libraries: Consortial Models, Thursday, June 19, 2014, 1–2 p.m.
4. eBooks in Libraries: A Business Models Overview, Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 1-2:15 p.m. 2-3:15 p.m.
5. eContent Creation in Libraries, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 1–2 p.m.
St. Catherine University
Rauenhorst Hall, Coeur de Catherine
2004 Randolph Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55105