“Move over, millennials,” writes Hayley Peterson of Business Insider. “Marketers are beginning to target a new crop of young people… Generation Z.”
Generation Z? They were born after 1990 and surprisingly this makes them the largest generational group in the U.S.
So what keeps Generation Z ticking?
- Gen Z wants to change the world.
- Advanced college degrees are less important to them.
- They are more entrepreneurial than millennials.
- They are digitally over-connected.
- They prefer to work independently.
Check out this chart for some of their interests: