- Events/Initiatives has held it’s #1 spot! Our other event resources, Notable Dates for your Noggin, Online Training, and Minitex Webinars & Training proved popular as well.
- Recommended Apps came to you each week, highlighting apps from different categories. Your favorite seemed to be Tellagami, but we’ve got them all arranged by category in the Best of the Best posts.
- Notable Dates for your Noggin provided you with some fun dates throughout the year – to use for displays, events, and other purposes!
- Infographics for You to Use was a series of posts to get some great visual resources to you. The most popular one? Information Literacy, Copyright, Attribution, and Plagiarism.
- CMLE Copyright Event! announced our big event of the year! Nancy Sims joined CMLE members at the Stearns History Museum for an afternoon of copyright learning.
- Genrefication of your school’s fiction collection reported on the new way some libraries are organizing their fiction collection. Many of you chimed in with the related Quick Question Poll also!
- Sartell – Education Done Differently highlighted a local school and its efforts to creatively use technology in the classroom.
- YALSA News: Teen Read Week proved helpful for both K-12 and public librarians alike! (It also has a booklist, which we love!)
- Minecraft: more than just a game showed how the very popular program teaches lessons in programming as well as digital citizenship.
- I’m seeing it again, and again, and again. . . highlighted the social media trend where a page admin posts the same picture every day.
There you have it – the Top 10 of the school year! Did you have a favorite CMLE post? Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post in the comments below what it was! We love to learn what keeps you coming back.
Image credit: http://tinyurl.com/n87a8p9, licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0