St. Patrick’s day is just around the corner! Here are a handful of catchy and insightful Irish sayings to help spread some good luck around! Click here for more.
- May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!
- You must take the little potato with the big potato.
- May you have food and raiment, a soft pillow for your head. May you be forty years in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead.
- May the roof above you never fall in, and those gathered beneath it never fall out.
- May you live to be 100 years, with one extra year to repent.
Image credit: https://unsplash.com/ (Irene Dávila), licensed under CC0 1.0