Whether you love it or you hate, you can’t deny that email is a part of life. But did you know that there are about 2.4 million emails sent every single second? That’s just one of the mind-blowing facts MakeUseOf recently dished out about email. Here’s the list:
1. Approximately 205 billion emails are sent every day.
2. 91% of all email users check their inbox at least once a day.
3. At least 72% of U.S. adults manage personal emails by smartphone.
4. Gmail has close to 1 billion active users.
5. Skilled email marketing returns around $44 for every $1 spent.
And the great thing about the article is that when you click into each fact, you get documentation on the source of the information!
Image credit: from SumAll - Free Marketing Images