We’ve Learned… is designed to keep our readers informed about news concerning personnel in CMLE libraries/media centers. Please keep us informed of any “happenings” regarding staff members in your area so that we can include them in the next write-up! Happenings can include: changes in staffing, job openings, awards, honors… you get the idea! Updates can be sent to email@example.com
Holdingford Public Schools
Independent School District #738
P.O. Box 250
Holdingford, MN 56340
June 13, 2016
POSTING: Technology Integration—Media Specialist—Gifted & Talented Instructor
1.0 FTE beginning the 2016-2017 school year.
Works cooperatively and collaboratively with Building Administrators, District Technology Director, IT staff, media staff, clerical staff, and others to provide outstanding technology integration support to staff and students.
1. Inspire and participate in the development and implementation of a shared vision for the comprehensive integration of technology to promote excellence and support transformational change throughout the instructional environment.
2. Assist teachers in embedding technology into instruction for assessing student learning, differentiating instruction, and providing rigorous, relevant, and engaging learning experiences for all students.
3. Create and support effective digital age learning environments to maximize the learning of all students.
4. Conduct needs assessments, develop technology-related professional learning programs, and evaluate the impact on instructional practice and student learning.
5. Model and promote digital citizenship.
6. Support and promote literacy.
7. Manage media center budget.
8. Supervise media center staff, volunteers and student workers.
9. Provide Instruction in Elementary Gifted & Talented Program.
10. Other duties as assigned.
• Must hold a valid Minnesota teaching license.
• Demonstrated experience supporting teachers and students in effective use of instructional technology.
• Experience managing a School Media Center preferred.
• Experience working with gifted students preferred.
Application Deadline: June 29
Submit letter of application and resume to:
Holdingford Public School
PO Box 250
Holdingford, MN 56340
FMLA regulations require all employers to post the updated FMLA notice.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Committed to Workforce Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Holdingford Public Schools, District 738 does not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to youth group