Are you a CMLE librarian who has some good information to share?? RUSA wants to help you spread your knowledge, skills, and abilities to people all over the place! Submit a proposal for your webinar or online course today!! Members – we are happy to work with you on your proposal and/or your training program; so get your proposals underway!
The Reference and User Services Association, (RUSA) seeks proposals for webinars and online courses. The proposals must be submitted by October 31, 2016 for presentation November 2016 to August 2017.
Submit webinar proposals using this online proposal form; there is a separate submission form for online courses.
The following topics are of great value and interest, though RUSA welcomes submissions presenting on other topics, as well:
- advocating for reference
- book reviewing
- collection development
- collection marketing
- community partnerships
- copyright in the digital age
- creating a single service point (vs. multiple service points in a single facility)
- embedded librarians
- forming and leading a book discussion group
- government data and related resources
- hot topics in readers advisory
- information literacy
- instructional design,
- interlibrary loan
- job searching and related resources
- library marketing and display ideas.
- library programs
- library spaces and assessing future needs
- partnerships among different types of libraries
- reference basics
- reference for specialized audiences
- research, trends in the field
- resource development
- special collections
- standards and guidelines
- technology advisory
- tips and tutorials for relevant tech tools
- writing annotations
For more information about submission for this call for proposals, go here.
Questions about RUSA’s online learning can be sent to Jennifer Cross, RUSA web manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.