To maximize training opportunities for people engaged in sustaining and advancing indigenous culture, the Institute of Museum and Library Services is providing up to $75,000 in scholarship funding for eligible applicants to attend the 2017 International Conference of Indigenous Archives, Libraries, and Museums at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa, located on the Santa Ana Pueblo outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Pre-conference workshops take place on Tuesday, October 10 and conference sessions are scheduled Wednesday, October 11 and Thursday, October 12.
Click here to access the Scholarship Application.
Key Links for ATALM 2017
- Apply for a conference scholarship. (Due by April 14).
- 2017 Early Registration NOW OPEN!
- Reserve a discounted room in the ATALM block at the Hyatt Regency TamayaResort and Spa.
- Sign up to be a conference volunteer.
- Contribute to the 2017 Scholarship and Programming Fund.
- Exhibit, Advertise or Sponsor an Event
- Submit a session proposal (Deadline was February 1st. Proposals submitted after the deadline will be considered on a space available basis).
ATALM is an international non-profit organization that maintains a network of support for indigenous programs, provides culturally relevant programming and services, encourages collaboration among tribal and non-tribal cultural institutions, and articulates contemporary issues related to developing and sustaining the cultural sovereignty of Native Nations.