Borrow eBooks, audiobooks, and more from your local public library – anywhere, anytime. All you need is a library card.
- Getting Started with OverDrive
- Get help with eBooks from your library If you’re looking to borrow free eBooks from your library, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve picked out the articles below to help you get started.
- Get help with audiobooks from your library If you’re looking to borrow free audiobooks from your library, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve picked out the articles below to help you get started.
- Get help with the OverDrive app Have a new smartphone or tablet? Great! We’ve got an app that will let you borrow digital eBooks, audiobooks, movies, and shows from your local library–and it’s all free. Click a section below to get started.
- Having trouble? We’re here to help. Open a section below to find help with a specific platform.
- What’s the new OverDrive, and what features does it have? The new OverDrive is a completely refreshed website and app experience that makes your digital library faster and easier to use than ever before.We’re currently updating all OverDrive libraries to the new OverDrive. If your library isn’t using the new OverDrive yet, it will likely switch over soon.
- Ancestry.com’s Site Map: To let you know all the resources available
- Ancestry K12 programs: AncestryK12 offers a no-cost program for K12 schools that includes access to content from Fold3, Newspapers.com and the U.S. collection of Ancestry.
- Lesson Plans you can download, along with Research Guides, documents, and charts to use
- Grant program: AncestryK12 is pleased to offer grants providing one year of access to Ancestry Institution (U.S. content), Fold3, and Newspapers.com to selected classrooms and schools. Teachers, school administrators, and district officials may apply to receive access to these amazing services for an entire year (with the ability to renew upon request).
- Ancestry classes on video
- Lynda.com, available through many libraries, also has resources on learning to use Ancestry
- Easy Tips on using Ancestry.com: ” To help jump-start your Ancestry.com experience, here are 10 suggestions for tasks you can perform on the site (not all of which even require paying for a subscription). As you work your way through these ideas, you’ll uncover even more ways Ancestry.com can help you branch out and document your family tree.”
- ProQuest information on genealogy resources, including Ancestry