Perhaps it’s just another day at the office (or library) for you, or maybe you are enjoying a day of summer vacation before school starts again! Either way, find some time to relax today to celebrate National Relaxation Day!
We had some ideas at CMLE HQ to share:
- read a book! (if you need suggestions, check out our CMLE Goodreads book groups!)
- try these relaxing yoga poses
- soak in a detox lavendar bath
- listen to some relaxing music
- try one of these five minute art exercises for relaxation
- take a walk
- pet a nice animal
And because we don’t want you to miss any other exciting holidays:
Sunday, August 13th was a special day for two good reasons: National Left Hander’s Day AND National Prosecco Day!
As a left handed person, I enjoyed learning these little known facts about handedness. And this article had some fun (and delicious) suggestions for celebrating Prosecco Day, which could easily be used as one of your relaxing activities today! 🙂