Since you are reading this, you are probably a library person, and you probably like books! But not everyone around us may understand our enjoyment of books and reading. Sometimes we just want to stay home and curl up with a stack of library books! Thankfully, there are some awesome online communities that you can connect with through social media that will appreciate and encourage your bookish ways.
This article from Book Riot details all the different ways you can connect to fellow bookish friends online, including book blogs, book Twitter, Goodreads, Bookstagram, and more!
You can check out these links to see which accounts you may be interested in following:
- Best libraries to follow on Instagram
- Cool librarians to follow on Twitter
- Bookish accounts (including Cat Book Club) to follow on Instagram
- Fun accounts for book lovers to follow on Twitter
- And don’t forget to include hashtags in your posts, so you can interact with fellow book loving people! Good ones to use include: #books, #bookstagram, #bookblogger, #amreading, #yalit, #bookshelfie
Did you see your favorite book-related account mentioned? If not, leave us a comment so we can check it out!