We’ve Learned… is designed to keep our readers informed about news concerning personnel in CMLE libraries/media centers. Please keep us informed of any “happenings” regarding staff members in your area so that we can include them in the next write-up! Happenings can include: changes in staffing, awards, honors… you get the idea!
- Jacob Grussing has accepted a new position with Scott County as the Library Director.
- Michelle Kiley has accepted a permanent position with The Initiative Foundation as the Community and Economic Development Specialist.
- Minnesota Educational Media Organization (MEMO) will officially change its name to Information and Technology Educators of Minnesota (ITEM) as of July 1, 2014.
- Great River Regional Library (GRRL), St. Cloud MN is accepting applications for the Associate Director of Collection Development. The search will remain open until filled.
- St. Cloud Hospital, St. Cloud MN is accepting applications for a Health Science Library Assistant (32 hours/week.)
- St. Cloud State University has launched a Technology Integration track under the Information Media (IM) Master’s of Science program.